The following information is offensive. It describes the program PepsiCo helped sponsor. The video version is below this description.
The March 8 episode of Family Guy, a disgusting cartoon that airs Sunday nights on Fox network, condoned bestiality, gay orgies and babies eating sperm.
In this perverted episode:
Peter, the husband/father figure, turns gay after taking an experimental shot of the gay gene. He was paid $125 to take part of this experiment to prove that being gay is not a choice.
- Peter and his new lover make out in a restaurant.
- The lover tells Peter he has arranged an 11-way gay orgy.
- Peter helps his son with his math homework and turns the problem into an explicit conversation about “glory holes” and “circuit parties,” which are references to gay sex.
- Peter leaves his son Chris in charge of the family while he spends time with his gay partner. Upon his new role, Chris immediately passes gas in his sister’s face and knocks out his mother, Lois.
- Peter lies in bed with his rear exposed and moans in pleasure when a horse, which he assumes is his wife, licks his rear.
- Lois, wearing skimpy lingerie, is turned down by her now gay husband.
- Their child, Baby Stewie, eats cereal covered with horse sperm that resembled milk kept in the refrigerator.